This mod is a lot like Invedit or Invgrid, except it is in game. This means that you can spawn items or edit your inventory without closing out of Minecraft. This works on the newest version of Minecraft, 1.4. To install this mod, first download the required files TooManyItems. Once you have downloaded the files, install this mod like you would any other. If you don’t know how to do this, follow these easy steps:
- Find your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, this can be found by going to %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.
Backup your minecraft.jar
Open minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip
Move the files from the download into your minecraft.jar file
Close minecraft.jar, and run Minecraft
Once you’ve installed the mod, use these tips:
- When your inventory screen is open, left-click on the items on the right to add a full stack, or right-click to add 1 at a time. To turn TMI on or off, press “O”. Your preferences will be saved for both single player and multiplayer.Craft Fast: Right-click on the output square when crafting to craft the maximum possible amount.
Fast transfer: Hold shift while placing an item into a chest, or into your inventory from a chest, to transfer all items of the same type and combine stacks. (Works while the inventory overlay is disabled).
Troubleshooting: If something goes wrong, try these steps:
1. Make sure that you have deleted META-INF from Minecraft. This must be done everything the game updates.
2. TMI may be incompatible with other mods. Does any other mod include the same game class file? (gp.class as of 1.4)
3. Two other mods may be incompatible. Nothing can be done about this.
4. One or more mods may be for the wrong version of Minecraft.
Update: Sorry, I accidentally posted the wrong version for 1.4. I have updated the download link. Sorry for the inconvenience.